|PHP Training Philippines (2011-08-01 to 2011-08-05) [Training] (Philippines)|
This course provides the foundations for you to start writing PHP applications. You will learn the basics of the PHP language, processing web forms, as well as advanced concepts like Object-Oriented PHP. Course 221 has been updated for the latest version of PHP - version 5.
This course is conducted by an industry-expert Zend Certified PHP Engineer.|
You will learn how to:
- Write effective, efficient PHP scripts
- Use Zend Studio IDE
- Embed PHP scripts in HTML pages to create dynamic Web pages
- Manipulate data from Web page forms
- Track users as they navigate your site with sessions and other PHP features
- Structure PHP code using user-defined functions and external libraries
- Apply Object-Oriented Programming practices
- Develop database-enabled Web applications using MySQL.
For more information, please call +63 2 726-8128 / 881-7700.
|March, 2017||April, 2017||May, 2017|